How can I ensure my WordPress site is safe from being hacked?
WordPress sites can become victims of a hacked site by the thousands, there are a number of reasons why this happens. Many WordPress usually blame WordPress or the hosting provider but neither have much to do with it. The reason is usually the WordPress owner them self not taking the precautions or maintaining WordPress adequately.
I was told WordPress is easy to manage?
Yes, it is but like all web software you need to keep a secure password and update to the latest version of plugins and software.
What is included:
- Update and upgrade your wordpress installation and all installed plugins
- Ensure that your admin password is secure and preferably randomly generated
- Install a limit brute login attempts plugin
- Allow only certain IP addresses to login to admin area
- Follow other steps listed here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Hardening_WordPress